The goals of the MMBA are simple:
- To offer a performance outlet to marching bands of all types, including a Festival component (with
or without ratings) as well as competition in various divisions.
- To provide meaningful feedback from highly qualified clinicians and adjudicators.
- To build an organization from the ground up using input from any and all Maryland band directors
and hand off governance of the organization to an executive board and several committees.
- To provide all of this at a substantial cost savings to participating bands as well as show hosts.
- To run a true Maryland State Championship at Towson University to close our season.
Board of Directors
Mike Harrison, President
Brittney Lynn, Vice President
Brian Frazier, Secretary
Greg Casement, Treasurer
Eric Fiero, Member at Large
Erick Von Sas, Member at Large
John Miliauskas, Towson University
Dr. Christopher Cicconi, Towson University
Dr. Jeremy Maytum, University of MD
Jim Shade, Judging Coordinator
Steve Hartman, Assistant Judging Coordinator
Event Logistics Committee
Brendan Maltese, CompSuite Administrator
Kaitlyn Maltese, Event Coordinator
Carol Cox, Event Coordinator
Amy Merritt, Social Media Coordinator
Taylor Yozwiak, States Coordinator